EnTeRtAiNmEnT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can do anything, do anything... coz this is Entertainment site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like GaGa Heartbeats Monster headphones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yuscott

I like GaGa Heartbeats Monster headphones  Empty
PostSubject: I like GaGa Heartbeats Monster headphones     I like GaGa Heartbeats Monster headphones  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:22 am

I usually do not have products, a recognized artist, but heartbeats by lady gaga picture was so wonderful that I decided to check them out in reality. First of all, the box looked really elegant and headphones device is yet another black box, monster butterfly which is magnetically attached. Once opened, you see a polished chrome cable blacks and suitable protective bag. When off, the headset seems sturdy and tangle-free cables beats dre solo are really just a brand, and Monster cables.Now, the side of beauty. The sound is incredible and that leads to cost nearly U.S. $ 170 in the United States. kobe beats by dre Once you have chosen the headphones of good size, everything else is secondary. I connected my iPhone headphones and there was no such clarity and pumping monster miles davis tribute jazz in-ear headphones them under 3 / 4 the volume slider. I could hear almost all the instruments and background effects. More importantly, all the ambient background noise is cut almost in its entirety.

Back to top Go down

I like GaGa Heartbeats Monster headphones
Page 1 of 1