EnTeRtAiNmEnT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can do anything, do anything... coz this is Entertainment site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cookie Monster Audition Tape for 'disney dvd' Host

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankene

Cookie Monster Audition Tape for 'disney dvd' Host Empty
PostSubject: Cookie Monster Audition Tape for 'disney dvd' Host   Cookie Monster Audition Tape for 'disney dvd' Host Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Cookie Monster may be the next host of " disney dvd box set " for he has created an dvdsetshop review of gilmore girls audition tape. The people behind the children disney dvd box set show "Sesame Street" made an unofficial tape of the blue muppet doing several comedy sketches ala the NBC show.Monster wants to be known better than a cookie enthusiast, saying "There are more to me than that, and me want to show the world!". His opening monologue is just an introduction of who he is and several "bla bla blas". In the first sketch, he's spoofing "Macgruber" with "Macarooner". "Weekend Update" is bones seasons 1-5 dvd replaced with "Fake News" while the musical guest presents Monster GaGa.Like Betty White, Cookie Monster also receives the necessary backup from fans to make his dream come true. A Facebook campaign to have him as host has been created and has almost reached 34,000 followers as of Tuesday, November 23 night. Brad Womack's entrance to his second "The Bachelor" stint did not go smoothly as seen in the preview. ABC had released a short clip on Monday, November 22 where Womack received a slap from the first woman out of the limo. A farscape seasons 1-4 dvd longer preview has now been dropped, revealing that more women are skeptic about his genuineness.Womack was the show's 11th season bachelor who infamously rejected the final two and sent the Curb Your Enthusiasm seasons 1-7 dvd two women in tears. He asked the producers for a second chance because he said he's ready to fall in love again. "I was a broken man," he admitted in the promo.When asked whether the women knew that they were about to win the heart of Womack, an ABC executive said in an email to EW, "The women did not know for sure until they walt disney dvd collection got out of the limo. The rumors about Brad were out there and some of the girls had seen them and were prepared for Brad but for a majority of them, it was a surprise.""Dancing with Lost seasons 1-6 dvd the Stars" finale kicked off with most of the season's contestants making a re-appearance on the dance floor. Then the final three took over with their second-to-last dance. Kyle Massey and Lacey walt disney dvd Schwimmer did Tango, the same dance that Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas picked. Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough preferred the slow dance of Waltz."Kyle, you really are a talented young man. You really have the power to connect with the viewers," Bruno Tonioli said. Carrie Ann Inaba commented on Bristol's performance, "I think walt disney dvd out of all the dances you performed... this is by far my favorite." Meanwhile, Len Goodman praised Jennifer, "You are the complete package!" The judges gave Kyle 26, Bristol 25 and Jennifer 30.After that, the three of them were assigned to instant Cha Cha Cha with Pink's "Raise Your Glass". Kyle got the first turn, followed by Jennifer and Bristol. While the finalists prepared backstage, the eliminated contestants filled in. David Hasselhoff returned with a "Baywatch" routine, Kurt Warner and Rick Fox teamed up to "Eye of the Tiger", Florence Henderson and Margaret Cho danced to "Copacabana", The Situation went shirtless for "I'm Too Sexy" and Brandy performed a "Friends" theme.immediately after Christina Aguilera performed, Kyle began his final dance. He scored 28/30, Jennifer scored 28/30 and Bristol scored 27/30. In total, Jennifer is on the lead with 118/120, followed by Kyle with 110/120 and Bristol 104/120.After the audience votes were tallied, host Tom Bergeron revealed that the disney dvd eleventh season's winner is Jennifer Grey. Kyle Massey is a runner-up and Bristol Palin finished third.On a side note, "Dancing with the Stars" tightened the security to ridiculous level, TMZ reports. Bomb-sniffing dogs, 12 undercover guards, some LAPD, some private and armed security were all prepared ahead of the finale. The producers had learned from the recent experience where white powder and threatening letter were sent for Bristol.

The news share from DVDsetshop
Back to top Go down

Cookie Monster Audition Tape for 'disney dvd' Host
Page 1 of 1