EnTeRtAiNmEnT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can do anything, do anything... coz this is Entertainment site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demi Lovato Wears Sexy Leopard dress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arroy

Demi Lovato Wears Sexy Leopard dress Empty
PostSubject: Demi Lovato Wears Sexy Leopard dress   Demi Lovato Wears Sexy Leopard dress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:07 am

Do you know her new song mistake , it’s amazing , but some people said that she copy south korea girls generation’s song, I’ve heard their song, the news is completely a tale of a tub. Now , don’t leave the topic – her leopard dress. She rocked a cleavage-baring leopard-print minidress by Vivienne Westwood for her appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon . The stunning starlet went with her hair in side-parted, over-the-shoulder waves and topped off her beauty look with the ultimate confidence move — a [bright red lip. And She was accessorized with a Beverly Jill Designs bracelet, Philip Press earrings, and black Christian Louboutin peep-toe pump. When critics ridiculed the 19-year-old’s healthier, curvier figure on Twitter during the MTV Video Music Awards, she immediately fired back. “Guess what? I’m healthy and happy, and if you’re hating on my weight you obviously aren’t,” Lovato wrote. So, what’s your opions about her look?
Back to top Go down

Demi Lovato Wears Sexy Leopard dress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnTeRtAiNmEnT FoRuM :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: