EnTeRtAiNmEnT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can do anything, do anything... coz this is Entertainment site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disciplinary Loaf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liday

Disciplinary Loaf Empty
PostSubject: Disciplinary Loaf   Disciplinary Loaf Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:59 pm

An indubitable fact: my grandma, Nannie, could make House M.D dvd boxset best Snickerdoodle cookies. Pity, then, that this is not her claim to fame (or is it infamy) in her small hometown. For it is there, in the otherwise peaceful agricultural environs of California's San Joaquin Valley, that the sweetest little old lady this side of Pasadena was known for something the locals would deridingly call disciplinary loaf.Nannie true blood dvd boxset a God fearing woman who attended church, well, religiously. And as the ever mindful church-goer, Nannie believed it was her duty to bake pumpkin pie for the church bake sale. At least I think it was pumpkin pie; I didn't taste it since my Mom forbade me to ever eat something Nannie had cooked unless Mom tasted it first: "And if I keel over, don't eat The Office DVD set!" Nannie's pies were the only pastries that ended up under the bake sale table. On this one and only subject the congregation unanimously agreed: if Myrtle brought a pie to any potluck/bake sale/fund-raiser, quickly stick it under and away from everything edible.Criminal Minds season 1-5 DVD boxset send it to the Catholic Church across the street.
Back to top Go down

Disciplinary Loaf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnTeRtAiNmEnT FoRuM :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: