EnTeRtAiNmEnT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can do anything, do anything... coz this is Entertainment site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dobrey Predict The Fans Scream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liday

Dobrey Predict The Fans Scream Empty
PostSubject: Dobrey Predict The Fans Scream   Dobrey Predict The Fans Scream Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:02 am

Diaries" fans note: Star Dexter DVD set Dobrev feel "the guts" season finale, where "people are dying."Dobrev not give advice as to who will win, but says that "no tears" among viewers of the episode on Thursday on WGN-Channel 9.The actress said she was as surprised as anyone to the main plot with a "sun and moon curse" which proved to be a ruse signs Klaus, who plots to become a vampire-wolf hybrid Werewolf cheap weeds DVD."Believe me when I read the manuscript and looked at the pages and saw that everything they all did in the past two seasons and was really all a big joke - broke my heart," said it.Dobrev think it was a smart move by Klaus seems more diabolical."There is so much smarter and smarter Klaus and one step ahead," she said.Dobrev co-stars Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley, Desperate Housewives dvd set plays a vampire brothers obsessed with his two characters: a sweet man and an evil vampire ancestor Elena Katherine.Because Elena and Katherine are identified as double, Dobrev said "we assume that over time will have a role different from its origin. It recognizes, however, she has" no idea "if they occur."I did House M.D dvd even know I could play Katherine when I signed on the project, she said. "It just jumped into the script some day."
Back to top Go down

Dobrey Predict The Fans Scream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnTeRtAiNmEnT FoRuM :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: