EnTeRtAiNmEnT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can do anything, do anything... coz this is Entertainment site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A "Taker" Searches for happiness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liday

A "Taker" Searches for happiness Empty
PostSubject: A "Taker" Searches for happiness   A "Taker" Searches for happiness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Your humble scribe has had Dexter Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset tough time sleeping lately. I thought it might have something to do with the happiness of keeping pace with a tornado toddler and an almost bursting-at-the-seams, more-than-pregnant wife. Or the joy of fending back the weeds threatening to overrun the house and take over Weeds Season 1-6 DVD Boxset
kingdom in a bloody coup. Or the excitement of renovating an old room with crooked walls and a slanted floor to become a perfectly straight, modern nursery for our Beany-Baby-to-be. Or the thrill of somehow trying to earn Desperate Housewives season 7 DVD boxset few dollars to keep my ever-so-friendly and oh-so-understanding bank manager from gleefully slapping past-due stickers all over my front door.
Back to top Go down

A "Taker" Searches for happiness
Page 1 of 1