EnTeRtAiNmEnT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can do anything, do anything... coz this is Entertainment site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Sound, Comfort kobe beats by dre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yuscott

Great Sound, Comfort kobe beats by dre Empty
PostSubject: Great Sound, Comfort kobe beats by dre   Great Sound, Comfort kobe beats by dre Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:17 am

They are very solid, kobe beats by dre almost entirely of metal. Very well designed for durability, I think it could take years and years of use compared with a plastic helmet. Great sound. monster miles davis tribute jazz in-ear headphones Contrary to what others have said, there is a big difference in sound between them and the Beats Studio. The sound in the studio is softer and more sounds canned. heartbeats by lady gaga The sound of these is more powerful and can really hear each individual instrument. As expected, the bass is booming and powerful, but not control. monster butterfly I listen to all genres of music from hip hop to rock to jazz and classical to pop ... and so on, and beats his Pro big for her. Despite not being powered by battery, if I have a great sound when used with my iPhone 4.As can see from the photos, beats dre solo they are fantastic. It is likely that the headset is smarter than I seen.Punchy and sensitive, but not overwhelming.The padding is good and thick, but the form of pillows, making the headset so uncomfortable as above.

Back to top Go down

Great Sound, Comfort kobe beats by dre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnTeRtAiNmEnT FoRuM :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: