EnTeRtAiNmEnT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can do anything, do anything... coz this is Entertainment site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dancing with the Stars' Recap Michael Bol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankene

Dancing with the Stars' Recap Michael Bol Empty
PostSubject: Dancing with the Stars' Recap Michael Bol   Dancing with the Stars' Recap Michael Bol Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Dancing with the Stars Cold Case Seasons 1-7 dvd crowned its 11th winner, and the show was ratings champion True Blood seasons 1-3 dvd as well.The two-hour finale averaged 24.1 million viewers Tuesday and 5.3 rating among the 18-to-49 demographic. The show was up 23 percent in the demo over last year's fall finale, and easily led ABC to an overall victory for the night. ABC's No Ordinary Family, which led into Dancing, drew 7 million viewers.Did the right person win Dancing? Vote in our pollCBS took second place for the NCIS seasons 1-7 dvd night, as NCIS held steady in the demo and drew 18.8 million viewers. Opposite Dancing, NCIS: Los Angeles (14.9 million viewers) and The Good Wife (10.1 million) were both down to season lows sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd in the demo (3.2 and 2.1, respectively).NBC placed third for the night with a two-hour episode of Biggest Loser (6.8 million viewers) and Parenthood (4.5 million viewers).Glee (10.4 million viewers) was down 20 percent in the demo one tree hill seasons 1-7 dvd versus last week, reaching a season low rating of 4.0. Raising Hope drew 5.7 million viewers, and slipped only slightly in the demo.Repeats of One Tree Hill and Life Unexpected on the CW each drew fewer than a million viewers.Bob Hoskins and Simon Cowell were among the big winners at the International Emmy Awards in New York on Monday night, November 22. British actor Hoskins picked bones seasons 1-5 dvd up the Best Male Actor trophy for his turn in "The Street", while the U.K. series won Supernatural seasons 1-5 dvd the Best Drama award at the ceremony celebrating the best in non-American TV programming.Cowell was applauded for his work on reality TV shows including "The X Factor" as he was handed the special honorary International Emmy Founders Award. Accepting his prize, he joked to the crowd, "Whoever said fame, money, success will family guy seasons 1-8 dvd destroy you (was) completely wrong. Bring it on. Genuinely, my life was boring before I went on TV and instead now I've got lots of friends."Helena Bonham Carter was named Best Female for her portrayal of children's writer Enid Blyton in "Enid", while former "Beverly Hills, 90210" actor Jason Priestley hosted the star-studded event. Gene Simmons wants Simon Cowell's job - he's convinced he would make a better judge on the TV mogul's reality singing contests because he has real experience in the music industry. The Curb Your Enthusiasm seasons 1-7 dvd KISS rocker has joined a string of stars, including Sir Elton John and The Who's Roger Daltrey, who have taken aim at Cowell and his hit TV competitions.Simmons insists he is "more qualified than anybody" to dole out advice on the program, which he claims will never discover any new music legends like Jimi Hendrix or Robert Plant. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I think I could be the sole Smallville seasons 1-9 dvd judge on The X Factor, I'm more qualified than anybody on the show. Nobody on the show has written songs, then been on stage, or had record companies and managed Liza Minnelli. Nobody can shine my shoes.""Maybe Simon should talk to me, although he is the only one on television that tells the truth. Everybody is nice, but that's not how life is. Life is: 'You suck, get off the stage.' Realistic is good. Part of the reason we like watching these shows is because there are people up there and you're like, 'Are you on crack? Do doctor who seasons 1-5 dvd you actually believe that you belong on stage?' The biggest superstars of all time would have never made it on The X Factor.""Imagine if Jimi Hendrix or Mick Jagger or Robert Plant came out. I wouldn't make it, and neither would they. We're peculiar and that's what makes stars interesting, not the fact that you can sing well. Broadway and pop is the place where people really sing correctly."

The news share from DVDsetshop
Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars' Recap Michael Bol
Page 1 of 1